The Munchables Original Lava Sensory Chew Necklace features our standard smooth, round silicone beads. Round beads have slightly more "squish" than pendants and can be preferred by some children. This style is appropriate for mild-moderate chewers.
Munchables chew necklaces, bracelets, zipper pulls and pencil toppers act as stylish sensory aids that not only divert chewing, but provide a focal point which can help kids filter out excess sensory information. This can help children with self-regulation and encourage calm and focus. Munchables can be especially beneficial for children with ADHD, anxiety, autism or sensory processing disorder.
- Munchables Chew Necklaces are recognized by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists to safely divert chewing.
- Promotes attention and focus – Our chewelry provides a calming and focusing response, which can improve self-regulation. OTs recommend Munchables for children who tend to chew on items when seeking increased oral sensory input.
- Durable and Stylish - Munchables chew necklaces are designed with tear-resistant silicone that is ideal for mild-moderate chewers. More aggressive chewers should try our chewy necklaces designed just for them, such as the Donut or Scribbles Pendants. However, no chew toy is indestructible – please inspect designs for signs of wear.
- Made with 100% safe food-grade silicone – Every Munchable comes with a breakaway clasp for additional safety.
- Satisfaction is Guaranteed. Our sensory chew necklaces, bracelets, zipper pulls and pencil toppers come with a money-back guarantee. Try our chewelry risk free.
PLEASE NOTE: Regularly inspect chew necklace for signs of wear and discard the product immediately if damage is found. Chewelry is designed for children ages 3 and up. NEVER put necklaces or bracelets on babies or leave your child unattended with any jewelry. Clasps are not designed to be chewed on.