The Munchables Sweetheart Sensory Chew Necklace features our smooth, heart-shaped beads. These beads have slightly more "squish" than pendants and can be preferred by some children. This style is appropriate for mild-moderate chewers.
- Munchables Chew Necklaces are recognized by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists to safely divert chewing.
- Promotes attention and focus – Our chewelry provides a calming and focusing response, which can improve self-regulation. OTs recommend Munchables for children who tend to chew on items when seeking increased oral sensory input.
- Durable and Stylish - Munchables chew necklaces are designed with tear-resistant silicone that is ideal for mild-moderate chewers. More aggressive chewers should try our chewy necklaces designed just for them, such as the Donut or Scribbles Pendants. However, no chew toy is indestructible – please inspect designs for signs of wear.
- Made with 100% safe food-grade silicone – Every Munchable comes with a breakaway clasp for additional safety. This style is 21" long.
- Satisfaction is Guaranteed. Our sensory chew necklaces, bracelets, zipper pulls and pencil toppers come with a money-back guarantee. Try our chewelry risk free.
The Sweetheart Necklace is approximately 21" in length.
PLEASE NOTE: Regularly inspect chewelry for signs of wear and discard the product immediately if damage is found. Designed for children ages 3 and up. NEVER put chew necklaces or bracelets on babies or leave your child unattended with any jewelry. Breakaway safety clasps are not designed to be chewed on.