This Celtic Knot Pendant is one of our smallest designs. It is ideal for older teens that are looking for a discreet option. The unending Celtic Knot symbolizes the continuous cycle of life, while it's interwoven points can represent the interconnection of the mind, body and spirit. This style can also represent the Holy Trinity.
- Recognized by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists who state that Munchables can be “used to replace inappropriate chewing behaviour (i.e. chewing on fingernails, pencils or clothing) and to provide potential regulating effects for the sensory system - reducing fidgeting and promoting attention and focus.”
- Created by a mother of two sensory children who believed that it was possible to provide kids with stylish chew necklaces,
- Offers piece of mind. Munchables chewies are made of child-safe silicone - no BPA, BPS, or any other chemicals are found in our products. All necklaces feature a breakaway clasp.
- Assists children to filter out excess stimulus in their environments and divert extra energy which can result in improved behaviour and attention,
- Satisfaction is Guaranteed. Love it or get your money back!
The Celtic Knot Pendants are strung on an easy to shorten 29" nylon cord with a breakaway clasp. They measure 1.5" or 4cm in diameter and are 3/8" or 1cm thick. This is our smallest pendant size.
PLEASE NOTE: Regularly inspect item for signs of wear and discard the product immediately if damage is found. Designed for children ages 3 and up. NEVER put necklaces or bracelets on babies or leave your child unattended with any jewelry. Clasps are not designed to be chewed on.