The Munchables Crystal Necklace was created following feedback that chewers were seeking an option that could reach the back molars.
- 👨⚕️ RECOMMENDED BY OTS – According to the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists, Munchables sensory chews may “be recommended by occupational therapists for clients who chew” and “can provide potential regulating effects for the sensory system – reducing fidgeting and promoting attention and focus.” (Source: 2019 CAOT Report)
- 🍁 INCLUDES A 90-DAY CHEW GUARANTEE - Munchables is owned and operated by a Canadian Mom who was inspired by her own children to design stylish, safe and durable chewable jewelry. All Munchables come with a money-back guarantee.
- MADE WITH 100% SAFE FOOD GRADE SILICONE – Every Munchable sensory chew necklace features a breakaway clasp and is made of a high-quality, durable silicone that is extensively safety tested.
- REGULATES BEHAVIOUR – Munchables can be used to safely stop chewing on shirts, finger nails, nails, pencils and more. They can aid with anxiety/stress relief, act as a sensory toy for autism or ADHD, and safely stop oral fixation habits (thumb sucking/nail biting/finger sucking).
- STYLISH AND DURABLE – Munchables chewelry is made of tear-resistant silicone that is ideal for mild and moderate chewing. More aggressive chewers should use chewing necklaces designed just for them, such as the SUPER CHEW Tear Drop, Donut, Scribbles, Yummy Gummy or Tire Pendants. Please note that no chewy necklace is indestructible – please inspect all Munchables chewable necklaces, bracelets, zipper pull or pencil toppers for signs of wear.
PLEASE NOTE: Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3yrs. Regularly inspect chewelry for signs of wear and discard immediately if damage is found. Breakaway safety clasps are not designed to be chewed on. We recommend our thicker satin ribbon lanyards or our belt-clip style retractable lanyards for children that are prone to chewing on the clasp.