Munchables Original Adjustable Chew Bracelets feature smooth silicone beads that are suitable for mild-moderate chewers. This chewable bracelet is strung on a nylon cord and is recommended for children who may pull on our elastic style bracelet.
Sizing: (Inner Diameter Measurements): Small: 4.5 to 5.5cm. Medium: 5-6cm. Large: 6 to 7cm.
From Laura, the owner of Munchables: "The size large fits easily on my 6 1/4" circumference wrist."
- 👨⚕️ RECOMMENDED BY OTS - Munchables Sensory Chews are recommended by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT) to safely stop chewing on shirts, finger nails, nails, pencils and more. (Source 2018 Report)
- REGULATES BEHAVIOUR – The CAOT also state that Munchables stim toys not only redirect chewing but also to "provide potential regulating effects for the sensory system – reducing fidgeting and promoting attention and focus.” (Source 2018 Report) Munchables can aid with anxiety/stress relief, act as a sensory toy for autism or ADHD, and safely stop oral fixation habits (thumb sucking/nail biting/finger sucking).
- STYLISH AND DURABLE – Munchables chew bracelets are designed with tear-resistant silicone that is ideal for mild-moderate chewers. More aggressive chewers should try our Teen Cuff chewable bracelet. However, no chew toy is indestructible – please inspect designs for signs of wear.
- MADE WITH 100% SAFE FOOD GRADE SILICONE
- INCLUDES A 90-DAY CHEW GUARANTEE - Munchables is owned and operated by a Canadian Momtrepreneur who was inspired to design stylish, safe and durable chewable jewelry for her two sensory seeking children. All of our sensory necklaces, bracelets, zipper pulls and pencil toppers come with a money-back guarantee. Munchables is committed to finding ways to help with every kids' (or adults') sensory needs. Try our fidget jewelry risk free.
PLEASE NOTE: Regularly inspect chewelry for signs of wear and discard the product immediately if damage is found. Designed for children ages 3 and up. NEVER put chew necklaces or bracelets on babies or leave your child unattended with any jewelry. Breakaway safety clasps are not designed to be chewed on.