Munchables Scribbles Chew Necklaces are a discreet option that features a smooth front and reverse side. As with all of Munchables pendants, it is strung on a long cord that is easily shortened by adjusting the knots within the break-away clasp. This style is ideal for mild-strong chewers.
- Diverts Chewing - Recommended by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists to safely divert chewing from fingers, clothing and more.
- Regulates Behavior - Recognized not only for their ability to redirect chewing, but also to "provide potential regulating effects for the sensory system - reducing fidgeting and promoting attention and focus.”
- Durable and Stylish – Munchables chew necklaces are designed with tear-resistant silicone that is ideal for mild-moderate chewers. This Donut is an ideal option for heavier chewers. However, no chew toy is indestructible – please inspect designs for signs of wear.
- Made with 100% Food-Safe Silicone – This Munchables sensory chew necklace includes a breakaway clasp for additional safety. It is strung on a long nylon cord suitable for adults or teens and can be easily shortened to the desired length for younger children (aged 3+).
- Munchables is owned and operated by a Canadian Momtrepreneur who was inspired to design stylish, safe and durable chewable jewelry by her two sensory seeking children. Munchables now offers chewable necklaces, bracelets, zipper pulls and pencil toppers. Munchables is committed to finding ways to help every child with their sensory needs.
PLEASE NOTE: Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3yrs. Regularly inspect chewelry for signs of wear and discard immediately if damage is found. Breakaway safety clasps are not designed to be chewed on.