The Munchables Dog Tags Chew Necklace® is an appealing option for older children who want something more discreet. Laura, the owner of Munchables, designed these military-inspired chewies with a raised border with writing on one side and a raised star design on the opposite side. Each chew necklace comes as pictured with two tags strung on one cord. These Munchables patented exclusive Dog Tags are ideal for mild-moderate chewers.Features:
- Diverts Chewing - Recommended by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists to safely divert chewing from fingers, clothing and more.
- Regulates Behavior - Recognized not only for their ability to redirect chewing, but also to "provide potential regulating effects for the sensory system - reducing fidgeting and promoting attention and focus.”
- Durable and Stylish – Munchables chew necklaces are designed with tear-resistant silicone that is ideal for mild-moderate chewers. More aggressive chewers should try our chewy necklaces designed just for them, such as the Donut or Scribbles Pendant. However, no chew toy is indestructible – please inspect designs for signs of wear.
- Made with 100% Food-Safe Silicone – This Munchables sensory chew necklace includes a breakaway clasp for additional safety. It is strung on a long nylon cord suitable for adults or teens and can be easily shortened to the desired length for younger children (aged 3+).
- Munchables is owned and operated by a Canadian Momtrepreneur who was inspired to design stylish, safe and durable chewable jewelry by her two sensory seeking children. Munchables now offers chewable necklaces, bracelets, zipper pulls and pencil toppers. Munchables is committed to finding ways to help every child with their sensory needs.
PLEASE NOTE: Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3yrs. Regularly inspect chewelry for signs of wear and discard immediately if damage is found. Breakaway safety clasps are not designed to be chewed on.