Laura, the owner of Munchables, created this fun Bubble Popper Pendant® to act as either a fidget toy or a chew necklace. It is the perfect 2-in-1 pop it sensory aid! One touch and your fingers can't stop pushing, poking, and popping! Please note that this patented popper fidget makes an audible pop sound. **Unlike the many handheld poppers on the market, this style is made of high-quality silicone that is safe to chew on.
Checkout a video of this Pop It Fidget Toy on the Munchables Blog. And this video review by Deklyn.
- Diverts Chewing AND Acts as a Bubble Popper Fidget Toy - Keep hands busy and reduce anxiety and stress with this fun sensory aid. Munchables are recommended by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT) to safely divert chewing away from fingers, clothing and more. (Source 2019 Report)
- Regulates Behavior – The CAOT also state that Munchables not only redirect chewing but also to "provide potential regulating effects for the sensory system – reducing - reducing fidgeting and promoting attention and focus.”
- Stylish and Durable– The Munchables Bubble Popper Pendant is made of high-quality silicone ideal for oral use. The silicone is tear-resistant and ideal for mild and moderate chewers. More aggressive chewers should use chew necklaces designed just for them, such as the Donut, Scribbles, Yummy Gummy or Tire Pendants. However, no chewable jewelry is indestructible – please inspect any chewy product for signs of wear.
- Made with 100% Food-Safe Silicone – This Munchables sensory chew necklace includes a breakaway clasp for additional safety. It is strung on a long nylon cord suitable for adults or teens and can be easily shortened to the desired length for younger children (aged 3+).
- Munchables is owned and operated by a Canadian Momtrepreneur who was inspired to design stylish, safe and durable chewable jewelry by her two sensory seeking children. Munchables now offers chewable necklaces, bracelets, zipper pulls and pencil toppers. Munchables is committed to finding ways to help every child with their sensory needs.
PLEASE NOTE: Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3yrs. Regularly inspect chewelry for signs of wear and discard immediately if damage is found. Breakaway safety clasps are not designed to be chewed on.