The Munchables Original Soccer Ball Chew Necklace is a playful sports-inspired design.
- 👨⚕️ RECOMMENDED BY OTS - Munchables Sensory Chewy Necklaces are recommended by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT) to safely stop chewing on shirts, finger nails, nails, pencils and more. (Source 2018 Report)
- REGULATES BEHAVIOUR – The CAOT also state that Munchables stim toys not only redirect chewing but also to "provide potential regulating effects for the sensory system – reducing fidgeting and promoting attention and focus.” (Source 2018 Report) Munchables can aid with anxiety/stress relief, act as a sensory toy for autism or ADHD, and safely stop oral fixation habits (thumb sucking/nail biting/finger sucking).
- STYLISH AND DURABLE – Munchables chew necklaces are made of tear-resistant silicone that is ideal for mild and moderate chewing. More aggressive chewers should use chewing necklaces designed just for them, such as the Donut, Scribbles, Yummy Gummy or Tire Chew Necklaces. However, no chewy necklace is indestructible – please inspect any chewable necklace, chew bracelet, chewy zipper pull or chewable pencil topper for signs of wear.
- MADE WITH 100% SAFE FOOD GRADE SILICONE – Every Munchable sensory necklace comes with a breakaway clasp for additional safety. It is strung on a long nylon cord suitable for adults or teens. It can be easily shortened to the desired length for younger children.
- INCLUDES A 90-DAY CHEW GUARANTEE - Munchables is owned and operated by a Canadian Momtrepreneur who was inspired to design stylish, safe and durable chewable jewelry for her two sensory seeking children. All of our sensory necklaces, bracelets, zipper pulls and pencil toppers come with a money-back guarantee. Munchables is committed to finding ways to help with every kids' (or adults') sensory needs. Try our fidget jewelry risk free.
PLEASE NOTE: Regularly inspect chewelry for signs of wear and discard the product immediately if damage is found. Designed for children ages 3 and up. NEVER put chew necklaces or bracelets on babies or leave your child unattended with any jewelry. Breakaway safety clasps are not designed to be chewed on.