The Hasma Hand dates back to ancient Mesopotamia as a symbol of protection. This Munchables Original is a palm-shaped symbol is a discreet option for teens or adults looking for a design that looks like standard metal jewelry. It is one of our smallest styles and features a textured front and reverse side.
Munchables chew necklaces, bracelets, zipper pulls and pencil toppers act as stylish sensory aids that not only divert chewing, but provide a focal point which can help kids filter out excess sensory information. This can help children with self-regulation and encourage calm and focus. Munchables can be especially beneficial for children with ADHD, anxiety, autism or sensory processing disorder.
- Munchables Chew Necklaces are recognized by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists to safely divert chewing.
- Promotes attention and focus – Our chewelry provides a calming and focusing response, which can improve self-regulation. OTs recommend Munchables for children who tend to chew on items when seeking increased oral sensory input.
- Durable and Stylish - Munchables chew necklaces are designed with tear-resistant silicone that is ideal for mild-moderate chewers. More aggressive chewers should try our chewy necklaces designed just for them, such as the Donut or Scribbles Pendants. However, no chew toy is indestructible – please inspect designs for signs of wear.
- Made with 100% safe food-grade silicone – Every Munchable comes with a breakaway clasp for additional safety. This style is 24" long.
- Satisfaction is Guaranteed. Our sensory chew necklaces, bracelets, zipper pulls and pencil toppers come with a money-back guarantee. Try our chewelry risk free.
The Hasma Hand Pendant is 3cm (1 1/4") wide and is 4.2cm (1 3/4") tall.
PLEASE NOTE: Regularly inspect chew necklace for signs of wear and discard the product immediately if damage is found. Chewelry is designed for children ages 3 and up. NEVER put necklaces or bracelets on babies or leave your child unattended with any jewelry. Clasps are not designed to be chewed on.