Looking for a discreet chew? Two new Exclusive Munchables Designs have just landed! These two styles are ideal for teens or adults looking for a stylish chew necklace.
15 reasons to choose Munchables:
- Recognized by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists.
- Diverts chewing from fingers, clothing, hair, and other items.
- Recommended by OTs for children who tend to chew on items when seeking increased oral sensory input.
- Helps children to filter out excess stimuli in their environments and divert extra energy which can result in improved behavior and attention.
- Supports children with ADHD, anxiety, autism and sensory processing disorder.
- Created by a mom who believed it was possible to create stylish chewable jewelry.
- Made of 100% safe food-grade silicone.
- Provides a calming, organizing and focusing response which can improve self-regulation.
- Tested, approved and loved by children all over the world.
- Features a breakaway clasp for additional safety.
- Acts as a fun piece of jewelry that children can feel confident wearing.
- Prevents torn nails, shirts and pencils and helps to protect teeth.
- Offers styles for every type of chewer. Heavier chewers should try our chewy necklaces designed just for them. Our top two favorites are the Donut or Scribbles Pendant.
- Includes a money-back guarantee. Try our styles risk free.
- Designed by a mom who is committed to finding ways to help every child with their sensory needs.
I wanted to share this gorgeous photo of Mia - a happy Munchables chewelry user. Just looking at this photo makes me smile!
Check out Mia's unboxing video on Instagram!
The Hasma Hand dates back to ancient Mesopotamia as a symbol of protection. This palm-shaped symbol is a discreet option for teens or adults looking for a design that looks like standard metal jewelry. It is one of our smallest styles and features a textured front and reverse side.
Picture is of myself modelling this new style!
Thank you to all my amazing customers over the last 6 years. Munchables wouldn't have become a reality without your loyal support. I appreciate you so much! Thank you for making my dreams come true.
Update: I'm working hard to ensure that all orders are shipped either the same day or the next day from Vancouver Island, BC. Stay tuned for two exciting new designs that will be released around the end of the month.They are currently undergoing safety testing, which should be finished soon!
Thank you for visiting Munchables. As a home-based business, Munchables has been able to remain open during this difficult time. All orders will ship either the same or next day.
I hope that you are your family are staying safe.
Laura May, Owner
Does your child love foxes? My kids love the new round fox design! It has a textured back that provides extra sensory stimulus.
Teethers are one of the most popular items for moms with teething babies. Chewing on the soft silicone beads feels wonderful on sore gums. These stylish accessories snap onto baby's clothing or blanket and are sure not to drop or fall out of reach. They're sure to become one of baby's favorite toys!
Best of all, the green Munchables Raccoon Nibblers are on sale!